http://corporate.concept1010.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/0356wpupload.jpg 3000 2000 admin http://naples.concept1010.com/naples2/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/logo_layersMALAYSIA-300x75.jpg admin2013-03-08 22:18:272013-03-08 22:18:27Did you know?
- Nothing in the way of a stimulus is present to the body if the intensity of exercise is too low.
- On the end of the spectrum- exercises such as running, though they increase the stimulus for positive adaptation, can increase the chance of damage and injury.
- Harder work of muscles + shorter duration of activity= greater improvement and results.
- You get better cardiovascular stimulus through an exercise you are able to perform for only 60-90 seconds rather than long periods of time. This is because the muscles, as well as the energy systems, are working harder.
- You achieve a greater training effect if you put more effort into your exercise.
- If you are able to engage, fatigue, and weaken muscle fibers within a defined time frame, then you are going to recruit all of the different muscle fiber types assertively- therefore getting the most mechanical and metabolic effort for producing an adaptation.
- When an exercise is performed correctly, it eliminates all of the other extraneous components. This cuts down on excessive force and excessive wear and tear on joints.