The New Booking and Purchasing
This page gives a basic overview on how to book appointments and make purchases on the Concept 10 10.
When you first arrive at the booking page it will look like this:
The Red Numbers outline the steps you need to take to make an appointment.
1. Click on the Drop Down arrow and select Just Me for booking the appointment.
2. Click on the Drop Down arrow and select the type of service for which you would like to make an appointment.
3. Select the Date for when you would like the appointment.
4. Select the time for the appointment.
5. Click on the green button to see if there are any availabilities matching your appointment details.
There are two types of purchases you can make. The first is a Gift Certificate that can be given to a friend or loved one, and the second are a series of classes which you can purchase for yourself. This guide will outline both of those processes.
Series/Personal Training Sessions
To purchase a series of personal training sessions for yourself you must start at Gift Certificate page.
From the Gift Certificate Page click on the “Buy Series” button that is circled above.
That will take you to a page which looks like this:
From here decide which series you would like to participate in. Once you have made your choice click on the “Add to cart” text underneath the price of the series.
When you arrive on the Shop Online page you will start at the Gift Certificate process which looks like this:
The Red Numbers outline the steps you need to take to create a gift certificate.
1. Enter the amount of money you would like the Gift Certificate to have.
2. Pick which design you would like for the Gift Certificate.
3. Fill out the recipient’s name, your name, and a personal message if you wish.
4. Click the preview button to see what your Gift Certificate looks like.
5. Decide how you want the recipient to receive the Gift Certificate. By email or in person by printing it out.
6. Once you have completed the rest of the steps you can purchase the Gift Certificate by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.